Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sweaters and boots

This outfit is in response of needing to wake up and go without time to shower or attempt to beautify my hair.  (Hence the high pony with hair twisted around it.) I'm so happy that today is actually turning out to be a nice day, in spite of the craziness that has occurred. (Cars breaking down, brunch plans being ruined, moving offices, not a lot of sleep, etc). 


 Now I know this sweater appears to be a dark blue or black, but it is really a dark green. I got it at Target towards the end of the summer, (? a sweater during the summer?), on the clearance rack. It is not a heavy sweater, which makes it perfect for the fall. I love sweaters, jeans, and boots for the fall. It might be a causal, easy look, but I still love it.


I love shirts with keyhole backs!

Sweater: Target
Jeans: Express
Boots: Khol's
Earrings: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment