Thursday, November 1, 2012

Army Green and Black Jeans

This outfit was inspired by the lovely Pintrest. Now I know that I've worn my chambray shirt and black jeans with my leopard shoes recently, but this is the fall version of this outfit. When I saw this picture of Bar Refaeli, I knew that I had all of the pieces, and I couldn't wait to replicate it. I love it when I find an inspiration outfit that I own the pieces to make it my own. For more inspiration outfits, make sure you check out my Pintrest page! 


 
 Bar Refaeli inspiration picture from here.


Chambray Shirt: Target
Black Jeans: Target
Boots: Candies from Khol's
Leopard Scarf: Target (Fall 2012)
Jacket: Tabolts
(Haha yes, I got this from someone who was cleaning out their closet, and gave me first dibs before they made a trip to Goodwill. I really liked the color and didn't have anything like it in my closet, so I nabbed it.) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great replication of the celebrity look!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete