Monday, November 26, 2012

Snake Print and Burgundy

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I felt like I was in a car for the entire weekend, but it was nice to see my family. I tried to make sure that I packed comfortable clothes for the weekend because I knew that I'd be riding for hours in a car. 

I was also able to score some deals on black Friday. Express had a 50% off the entire store sale, so I made sure to hit them up. (I know that their sale started on Wednesday and was also online, but I was in a car all day Wednesday and I wanted to try on clothes). I was able to get some amazing deals on items that I had been looking at for a while. If shopping on black Friday is your thing, I hope that you were able to get some great deals! If you prefer to wait until Cyber Monday, then you better get shopping! 




Black Sweater: Khol's (similar
Snake Print Tank: Express (this top is still in some stores in the clearance section)
Jeans: Target
Boots: JCpenny (I think these booties are adorable) 
Necklace: Express 

No comments:

Post a Comment