Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mint and Stripes

I absolutely love my mint pants. I loved wearing them this past spring and summer, and am happy to continue wearing them throughout the fall. Now this particular pair of pants were once skinny jeans, but I turned them into capris. I love how neutrals look with mint, so I was excited to wear this combo out and about this past weekend. I cannot wait to try out other combos with mint this fall. I will have to work on my boots though, as these are slouchy boots and kept coming down to wear my capris ended. Maybe I'll invest in a pair of tall socks so it won't look so awkward. 

I'll be going back and forth between multiple states for the next couple of days, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! 




Sweater: Francesca's Collections (Fall 2012)
Pants: Khol's (these are the pants that I turned into capris, see here)
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Express
Watch: Tissot
Earrings: Francesca's Collections
Rings: Silpada and Maryland Rennissance Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment