Friday, November 2, 2012

Shirts and Dresses

Lately I've been all about adding shirts to my dresses. I only own one skirt, but it's very "office-ish" and I haven't felt like wearing it recently. So what's a girl to do when she doesn't have any skirts to wear? Well I'll tell you! Take a shirt and add it to a dress, and you've got yourself a shirt and skirt combo. Now I know that this doesn't always work with every dress, but it's fun to play around and see what you can come up with. Since I've just recently started trying this style, I haven't gotten very far in my closet, and I only have these two photos to show right now. If I have some free time this weekend, I might play around on Go Chic Or Go Home for some more inspiration. Or perhaps I'll just go "shopping" in my closet and turn my bedroom into a war zone because I'm trying on everything that I own. 

I'm not going to lie, I love trying on all of my clothes like I'm at the mall in a dressing room. It's the best retail therapy for a girl on a budget. 

Shirt: Express (from Plato's Closet)
Dress: Francesca's Collections
Belt: Francesca's Collections 


Chambray shirt: Target
Polka dot dress: Francesca's Collections
Feather belt: Francescas's Collections
Leopard flats: Target 

No comments:

Post a Comment