Monday, November 19, 2012

Animal Instinct

Some days, you just have to take a walk on the wild side. And by this I mean wear an animal print with a touch of color. The color that I'm loving right now? Burgundy...hence the boots that I'm wearing in this outfit. 

One thing that I really like about this shirt is the necklace. It has a jewel embellishment around the necklace, so there this no need to wear a necklace. Sometimes I just don't feel like getting all dolled up and worrying about accessories, so shirts like this come in handy. 

I personally think that one of the hottest trends for fall this year is the combination of leopard and burgundy. These styles compliment each other so well that it's hard to not wear them together everyday. 

Do you have a favorite fall trend?



Shirt: Dress Barn
Jeans: Target
Boots: JcPenny
Bracelet: Old Navy
Earrings: Francesca's Collections 


No comments:

Post a Comment