Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winey Pants

Our building had a wine and cheese pairing last night. It was put on by our local grocery store that specializes in organic and local foods. The pairings were spot on, and I wanted to eat all of the yummy cheeses that were offered. I mean all as in the entire quantity that was brought because they were so tasty. It was a lot of fun meeting people that live in our building, and we met a lot of people that were our age! (YAY!) 

On another note....I am sick today. I am not sick from last night though! I promise!  I woke up this morning feeling like a ton of bricks. It feels kind of like the flu, but I'm hoping that it's a 24 hour thing. I hope to be back up and running as normal tomorrow. (I'd rather be normal tonight as the town center is having a special holiday tree lighting that I was looking forward to attending.) Ugh. I'm going back to bed now. 




Sweater/Cardigan Thing: Express
Shirt: Express
Jeans: Target
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Target
Necklace and Ring: Maryland Renaissance Festival from this Vendor
(Necklace) The ring is retiring soon. 



P.S.- Do you like me play on words in the title? Lol...This is what happens when you don't feel well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment