Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Another Clothing Swap Outfit

Yup, this is another shirt from the clothing swap. It had a pattern so I picked it up from the clothing pile at the swap. I wasn't sure if I was going to really like this shirt, but I figured that I might as well try to to make it work. My first instinct was to pair the shirt with my black pants, but they were packed in the bottom of my suitcase for the Thanksgiving holiday. The man and I were going to go out on a last minute dinner date before I left town, but most of my pants were either dirty or already packed up. I saw these boots sitting in my closet and decided to pair them with this outfit. 
BAM!

I just needed to add a necklace and this outfit was made. I am still loving my "new clothes" from the clothing swap. 



Shirt: Liz Claiborne (from the clothing swap)
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: JcPenny
Earrings: Francesca's Collections 

This necklace is old and I can never remember where it from, but here is a nice alternative. 

1 comment:

  1. Great looks on your blog.

    If you get a chance let me know what you think of mine.

    XO

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete