Friday, November 16, 2012

Green with....sleepy.

I love jewel-tone greens. Really I love anything jewel toned. These colors are just so vibrant, and they work much better than neutrals do with my pale self. There was another first time home buyer seminar last night, so this is the outfit that I put together for it. I was so tired when I was getting dressed and taking these photos, that I didn't really care what was happening and what I was doing. I honestly saw the sweater in my closet and decided that I would wear it with black jeans and brown boots. I had no energy to think of anything else to put together. Don't get me wrong, I really like this outfit, but it's definitely a "go-to" outfit. Right before I got to the seminar, I ran into the nearest Starbucks for a pick-me-up. They are having a buy on holiday drink, get one free special until 11/18, from 2pm-5pm. Make sure you stop by and take advantage of this deal!

I "blame my tiredness on volunteering that the local animal shelter. I love taking the dogs out to run and play, but I just don't realize how exhausting it is until I get home. However, this is the best form of exercise that I can possibly think of. I get to cuddle and love on sweet dogs, and then run around like a crazy person in attempts to wear them out. 




Sweater: Tippi, J. Crew
White Collared Shirt: Dress Barn
Jeans: Target
Boots: Candies by Khols
Bracelet: Old Navy
Rings: Silpada and Maryland Renaissance Festival

Still can't remember where this necklace came from.


No comments:

Post a Comment