Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tunics

I am loving my "new" clothes from the clothing swap that I recently attended. While these items are not new items, they are new to me, and I am having fun working them into my closet. I wore many of these outfits over the holidays, and I did not get a single picture. This just means that I get to wear these same outfits again (Yay for easy outfits right?). 

When I was at the swap, I saw this tunic getting passed over by person after person. It was in the Large clothing section, but when I picked it up I noticed that it wasn't a shirt but rather a tunic. It was definitely NOT a large either. Once I picked it up and decided that it fit me and would work as a tunic, people started coming up to me and asking if I really wanted it because they would take it if I didn't. I knew that I had scored an awesome item when the ladies kept trying to get this tunic from me. The lady who had brought this tunic saw me trying it on and came over to "wish me luck" with it. She said that she loved the pattern on it, but could never make it work in her wardrobe. I was (and still am) so grateful that she no longer wanted this item!

If I owned cognac boots, then I would most likely have paired them with this outfit. Since I do not own them, I decided that brown boots would do the trick. The day was oddly warm so I did not need a heavy jacket for this outfit. I also found this outfit to be very comfortable while I ran around town like a crazy person. How did life become so busy over the weekend?? 

While I was on a household errand, a lady stopped me to tell me how much she liked this outfit. I love it when people stop me to compliment me on something that I'm wearing or what not. Seeing as I love this to happen to me, I try to do the same to others. You never know how you might be able to brighten someone's day!




Tunic: From the clothing swap: I have no idea where this is from as there is no tag it in and I've never seen it anywhere before!
Tights: Target
Boots: Candies from Khol's
Necklace: Express
Earrings: I honestly do not remember where these came from
Belt: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment