Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Vests

The weather around here cannot make up it's mind! One day I feel like I can't put enough layers on, and the next day I'm rocking short sleeves and flats. Luckily I have a little balcony off of my apartment, so I can "test the temp" before I walk out the door. (The apartment that we were originally looking at only had windows, and I like to be able to feel what the day is going to be like before I have to leave the house.) 

I am back logged with photos right now as I have been slacking on my posts. The outfit in this post was for a fall day, not too cold, but not too warm either. This vest is not may favorite, but it serves it's purpose. I am getting ready to attend a clothing swap, and I'm debating on whether or not I want to take it to swap. I don't wear it very often, and I might be able to score a new vest. We'll see how I feel about it by this weekend, since that I when the swap is. 




Vest: Target (very old)
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Express
Boots: Candies by Khol's
Belt: Target
Scarf: Target 

*Every article of clothing here is old*


No comments:

Post a Comment