Friday, November 30, 2012

Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow

I woke up this morning feeling better than yesterday, but still crummy. So you get another outfit from last week. This dress is very, very old. I've had it for at least 6 years, and I got it from Plato's closet so who knows how old it really is. This dress is proof of why I hate to clean out my closet. Sure I didn't wear it for a year, but now I am. I love to go "shopping" in my own closet and to pull out items that I may have been neglecting. I kept skipping over this dress because it is so dang on short. Then I had the brilliant idea to pair it with tights. 

Lesson from this story? When in doubt, put on tights. 



Dress: Express
Tights: Target (they always have tights for sale!)
Boots: Charlotte Russe  (Like this pair right now) 
Necklace: Express (similar here, here, and here)
The belt came with a sweater. 


And I'm loving this pair of TOMS right now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment