Monday, December 3, 2012

The green team strikes again!

 Before I started this blog, I had very little green in my closet. (When you look in it, it still seems like there isn't very much). However, I feel like I'm always having to come up with a clever title for my green outfits. It's okay though, because I really like the color!

This shirt is another one of my finds from the clothing swap. At first I wasn't sure if the bright green color would work with my skin tone, but I find that it pairs nicely with my porcelain white skin and reddish hair. 

How about this necklace? This is the necklace that I got at Express during their black Friday 50% deal. I was struggling with the idea of paying full price for this necklace, but I was able to score the last one in the store during the sale. $40 for a necklace isn't really a bad deal, but I'm working with a (very) limited budget so $40 is a lot for me right now. 

Do you have a color that takes over your closet?




Shirt: The Loft (from the clothing swap)
Pants: Target
Boots: Khol's (similar)
Bracelet: Francesca's Collection
Necklace: Express (almost exactly the same)(a ton of other gold collar necklaces)
Earrings: Francesca's Collection

3 comments:

  1. Love the shirt! It looks so cute with the necklace (which was a great find!)

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour green. Sounds like we have similar colouring and this definitely works.


    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete