Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Leopard and Wine

This leopard cardigan is another item that I got at the clothing swap that I attended. I have worn it this way a few times, and I have also worn it with my black jeans and a colored shirt under it. I really like how versatile this cardigan can be, and of course, I love the leopard. The outfit that I am wearing in these photos is actually what I wore on Thanksgiving, I just never took any pictures of it.

I have some great news.....I am starting a new job soon! (yay!) However, I will be wearing scrubs to work, so I have a feeling that I won't be posting my outfits as often on this blog. I will be able to wear nail polish, so maybe I'll start trying to do fun things with my nails to make up for my lack of outfit creativity. I am very excited to start my new job, but I am sad that I won't be wearing fun clothes as much anymore. Because I'll be honest, after a day of work, I usually like to come home and put sweat pants on. Lol.





Leopard Cardigan: From the clothing swap, Im not sure where it's from originally 
Black shirt: Express
Jeans: Target
Boots: JcPenny
Bracelet: Express


No comments:

Post a Comment