Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fall times are here

I was able to get this cardigan on Black Friday for $10.00. Dress Barn was having a sale where some of their sweaters were on sale for only $10.00, (of course I couldn't resist). They had a couple of different colors, but I was drawn to this burnt orange sweater. I'm still searching through my closet for more outfit combinations to wear this with, but I couldn't wait to show off my first outfit. I love comfortable outfits like this one!

What is your "go-to" style when you want a comfortable outfit?




Cardigan: Dress Barn
Shirt: Dress Barn
Jeans: Target
Booties: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Maryland Renaissance Festival from this vendor
One ring is from the same vendor and the other is from Silpada (both are retiring items)



No comments:

Post a Comment