Saturday, December 22, 2012

Summer dress during the Winter

During the summertime, I love throwing on a fun little dress and wearing it around town. Since the man and I live above restaurants, we like to go out a few times a week whether it's for drinks, a meal, or dessert. I have a firm belief that you should always try be overdressed rather than under-dressed, so I usually lean towards my dresses when I'm deciding on what to wear. I swear that I always get at least one compliment on my outfit, simply because of my dress. 

Obviously I'm not going to be running around town with bear legs this time of year, so I've been having to winterize my outfits. I tend to not wear dresses as much as I do in the summer, but I still like having the option to wear a dress. 

For this outfit I simply added a pair of leggings and my colored boots for a winterized dressy outfit. I've also worn this dress with maroon leggings and gray boots, as well as brown legging with these burgundy boots for a slightly different look. 




Dress: Express (This particular is from Spring 2012, but they have a couple that are similar in the stores right now).
 Belt: Francesca's Collections
Leggings: Target (They have so many colors right now!)
Boots: JcPenny's
Necklace: Express




No comments:

Post a Comment