Thursday, December 20, 2012

Purple and Orange

I am slowly trying to add more cardigans to my closet, because let's face it, they can really make an outfit. In this outfit I'm wearing the cardigan that I got on Black Friday for $10. What, What?!

I knew when I got dressed on this particular day, that I wanted to wear this cardigan, but I was having a difficult time deciding what to wear under it. I really like this burnt orange color, but I kept going through my clothes without finding anything that inspired me. Then I realized that my closet is crammed to the brim with clothing, and that I would find something to wear, I just had to go through every item instead of just scanning the rack. Then I had an epiphany that orange and purple should go together so I went through the purple section of my closet and found this sleeve-less shirt. (Yes, my clothes are color coordinated). 

This is why I want a closet big enough that it can hold all of my clothes, without the items being smashed together. Whenever the man and I look at potential houses for the future, the first thing I think about is converting the smallest room in the house into my grand walk in closet. He may think that I'm silly, but hey, a girl's got to dream. 

How do you ever find anything in your closet?





Cardigan: Dress Barn
Tank: Plato's Closet (Originally from Express)
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: Khol's
Necklace & Earrings: Dress Barn
Multi-colored ring: gifted (but I believe it came from His or Her Salon & Spa, in Midlothian, VA)
Silver ring: Maryland Renaissance Festival

~I am wearing a lace tank from H&M underneath the purple shirt. The purple shirt is see-thru and I didn't want to show off my goods to anyone. Sorry.

****Please excuse the *fluffy* hair.



3 comments:

  1. Love the colour of this cardigan! Thanks for the tip about switching your hangers, that is a really cool idea. I'm following you now.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this unexpected color pairing. I think it really helps that the colors are all a darker version so it's not tooooo bright :)

    ReplyDelete