Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Game Day

Please excuse my delay in posts as we were having internet issues yesterday. I will also be in South Carolina soon and will not be posting anything until I get back (on Tuesday). 

So I'm not a huge sports fan, but I do watch the NFL. I grew up with one of those families that brainwashed all of the family members into loving the same football team. Now that I live so close to FedExField I finally feel close to the Redskins team. It's nice to go out and be surrounded by fellow fans instead of being the only one who supports my team. 

I hope you like my "game day" outfit. Please excuse the lousy pictures, I took them AFTER the game. We went out an hour and a half BEFORE the game even started to get seats at BWW's. You think that it was too early to go out? So did I, but about ten minutes after we arrived, there were no seats left.  We were there for 5 hours, hence the grossness of these pictures.  

How do you dress for game day?



Shirt: The Redskins Store (the is a real store in the mall, lol)
Pants: Old Navy
Flats: Payless
Earrings: Forever 21
Belt: Target

Announcement: there is another clothing swap coming up in February. If you are in the Northern VA or MD area, check out the web page for the swap. Make sure you RSVP now as the swap fills up quickly. I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment