Friday, December 14, 2012

Pinspired Outfit

This outfit was completely inspired by Bree over at Dream in Fashion. When I saw her outfit, I knew that I had to immediately recreate it (on the same day). Since I do no own cognac boots, I decided to go with a pop of color instead of reaching for my dark brown boots. I liked how she paired this outfit with a short necklace, and decided that my new gold collar necklace from Express would be perfect for this outfit. 

I will be honest, layering clothes is something that I am still relatively new at doing. I am always looking for "new" ways to style my clothes, and this is just one reason why I love Pintrest. Currently, I do not own very many sweaters so I feel limited in my options, but I will not let this stop me in my quest for cute outfits. When I was in Target the other day, I noticed that they had a bunch of chunky cable knit sweaters in stock.  ( Too bad I'm on a budget right now, lol).

I'm excited for this weekend as the man's work Christmas party is on Saturday night. I have always had a great time at this party, and I'm hoping that this year is no exception. This year I wasn't going to dress up as fancy as I normally do, but then a few of his female co-workers asked me what I would wearing this year. I had no idea anyone really looked at my outfits at these parties, much less remembered what I was wearing.  Once I heard this, I knew that I couldn't let them down. I went over to JcPennys to see if they had anything that would work as a fun holiday outfit. Stay tuned as I will reveal my outfit sometime next week!

Have a great weekend.






Sweater: Express
Chambray Shirt: Target
Jeans: Express
Boots: JcPenny
Necklace: Express
Earrings: Francesca's Collections
Rings: Urbana Oyster Festival, Silpada, and Maryland Renaissance Festival 

No comments:

Post a Comment