Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Burgundy Boots Everywhere

In case you haven't noticed, I am in love with these boots. I made a little mash-up towards the end of the post with all of the outfits that I have created while wearing these boots. (I'm having issues making the collage   appear bigger on the blog. Sorry!) There are three outfits in the collage that haven't actually been blogged about yet, but I felt like giving you a little sneak peak. 

I thought that in today's outfit post I should include an outfit wearing said boots. This shirt came from my black Friday shopping trip at Express (during the 50% off sale). I love the lace detailing at the top of the shirt because, well, I just love  lace. I'm usually not a big fan of graphic designs on clothing, but I am loving this rose. I feel like it is a rocker shirt, but I'm not really sure that a rose and lace classifies as "rocker". Haha. I'm excited to mix it up for another outfit soon.

As I looked closer to this outfit, I realized that I'm almost wearing all Express clothing. What can I say, I really like that store.




Shirt: Express
Necklace: Express
Jeans: Express
Boots: JcPennys
Ring: Gifted




(Sorry that it is so small. Outfits 1, 3, and 4 have not yet been blogged, so think of it as a sneak peak).
Outfit Post: 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment