Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Clothing Recap

What an amazing weekend in the beautiful state of South Carolina. The man and I went down South to visit some family friends. He grew up with them, so they really are like extended family, and we don't get to see them very often as they live 8 hours away. I'm not going to lie, I am jealous of the warm weather that is still going on down there. I ran around in short-sleeves and flats instead of my typical boots and sweater outfits. Most of my outfits were repeats (see last blog post) or simple shirts and jeans, and not really blog post worthy. (They have two babies so fashion wasn't my main focus of the weekend). 

Today's post is of an outfit that I wore sometime last week. The shirt and sweater are both from the clothing swap that I attended about a month ago. I have also included a small collage of the three times that I blogged about my Mint Capri Pants. I definitely wore them more than three times this year, but since I only started blogging in September, I only have three documented times of wearing them. As I find time, I'll try to put together a recap of some of my clothes from this past year (or rather the past four months).  




Sweater: New York and Company, picked up at clothing swap
Shirt: not sure, picked up at clothing swap
Pants: Target
 Boots: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Express

Mint Capri Pants Recap




No comments:

Post a Comment