Monday, December 31, 2012

Purple and Black

Please excuse my absence over the past week. I spent the week with my family in Virginia, and never got around to unpacking my computer to post any new blog entries. In fact, I didn't even take any pictures of my outfits while I was there. (WHAT?!?) The lack of pictures was not because I did not have any cute clothes to wear. It was because I just didn't feel like going through the motions while my whole family was there. I enjoyed spending time with them, and forgot about my computer altogether for a few days.

So the pictures that I do have are from over a week ago. I actually got the same sweater that I am wearing in this post for Christmas, but in royal blue. I've already worn it, but I suppose that I get to wear it again since there is no photographic proof. :)

Many of my Christmas presents were clothes, so you can expect to see them make an appearance on this blog in the near future!

I'm still not sure what I'm wearing tonight (New Year's Eve). The man and I are going over to his brother's house for a small get-together, so I have no need to dress fancy-like. I still have a few hours to decide what I am actually going to wear. haha.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!




Sweater: Express (recent)
Pants: Target
Boots: JcPenny
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Earrings: Francesca's Collections

No comments:

Post a Comment