Friday, December 21, 2012

Purple and Green

If you look at these photos, you will see that I'm wearing two sweaters. I always wear the light green sweater over a green tank, and decided that I needed to switch it up. I took a look through my closet and noticed that the purple sweater was on a backwards hanger (meaning that I had not worn it yet) (And yes I know that sweaters should be folded, not hung up). I decided to try out the double sweater look, just for kicks, and I decided that I liked it enough to wear it all day.

 I own a few hats, but I never seem to wear them. As I was walking through my closet, I spied my purple hat and decided that it was time to wear it. (Hence these photos). 

When I say that I walked "through" my closet, I don't mean that my closet is so big that I can prance around in it. The closet is merely a passage-way from the bedroom to the bathroom, and is not as big as it looks. When the man and I were looking at apartments, we almost rented one that had two huge separate closets for us both. However, said apartment was not in the middle of the fun that we live in now, and it was going to be a bit more expensive. Maybe one day I'll actually photograph my closet for the blogging world to see.






Green Sweater: Dress Barn
Purple Sweater: Nordstrom Rack (Fall 2012)
Pants: Target
Necklace: Express
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Hat: JcPenny


No comments:

Post a Comment