Friday, November 9, 2012

Blue

Blue shirts and blue jeans, and I don't think that it's too much. I haven't ventured out into the denim on denim look, but blue on blue....I'll take it. The man wore a similar shirt to me but with black pants....so it was a good thing that I chose jeans instead of black pants. (Some how we weren't paying attention to each other's wardrobe that morning?) 

One thing that I love about Express clothing is the quality of the clothing. I rarely have a poorly crafted article of clothing from this store. Some may not like the store's style, and call it the "cheap version of insert your favorite store". I believe that this statement is far from the truth, and  I do not find it cheap, rather quality of the clothes are pretty darn good. The man even likes the dress shirts from Express. (He does not care about clothes, as long as he looks good. haha). Also, if you are looking for "office appropriate wardrobe", I highly suggest taking a look at Express. (Or you if you are looking for a fun outfit go in and have a look).

**These comments are my own, and are not sponsored by Express.**





Shirt: Express, this one is old, but here is its cousin
Jeans:  Express, (I love Express jeans, if you have never tried them, then go to the store and try them out!)
Boots: Candies at Khol's, (similar here and here)


Express has these blue suede booties right now that I think are absolutely adorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment