Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Comfy

I am all about snuggling up in comfy clothes, but you can't wear sweaters and sweatpants everywhere you go. (Well, I don't). Insert this outfit of the day. Lately I feel like I have been striving for comfort, which seems to be something that happens whenever the weather turns chilly. I haven't taken very many photos this week, but I'll try to post the outfits from prior weeks. Also, I have been volunteering at the local shelter recently, so my outfits there will never make this blog. haha. 

*Side note: If you are thinking about getting a new animal for you home, PLEASE check out your local animal shelter first! There are so many sweet animals there that would love to become your forever pet!






Shirt: Express
Sweater: Express
Jeans: Target
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Target
Jacket: Dress Barn

That's right, I put a Navy coat with black jeans. 

**All of these items are fairly old.

No comments:

Post a Comment