Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Target Deals

I had to run to Target today, and of course I had to *glance* through the merchandise. The sale rack was large and full of deals, so if you haven't been to your local Target recently, you should! I was able to score a pair of shorts, a sweater, a pair of jeans, and some black slacks all from the sale rack. The sweater was the only item over $9, and it was only $11. I was also loving everything that was not on the sales rack as well, but I had to be reasonable. 

Outfit Of The Day

Black Tank: Target (really old)
Yellow/Gray Jacket: Target (old)  (is it called a jacket?)
White Capri Pant: Khol's 
Flats: Payless
Bracelets: assortment, all gifted (I know that you can't really see them here though)

 Dressing room photo shoot:

These shorts were on the sale rack! I was drawn to the color, and you can imagine my delight when they were my size! I love the sale rack!

I will definitely have to wear something underneath this sweater, but I really liked it. The material isn't itchy and it too was on the sale rack.


I'm really disappointed that they did not have my size in the black jeans, but the season isn't over. If I can't find it any in the stores in the near future, then I guess I'll have to order them online. I liked this cardigan as well, but I felt like I had enough items for one trip. Maybe next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment