Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New outfit! Old Clothes...

The man and I decided to fore-go a home-cooked meal and go out last night. (It happens when you don't pre-plan a meal and you live about multiple restaurants. They may or may-not recognize us these days when we walk in the door). 

I had come home from work and already had my sweatpants on, but the moment the man said "Let's go out", I ran to my closet. Now I think that I would like this outfit even more without the leggings, but I wasn't about to go out without SOMETHING on my legs. 

I love finding new ways to wear my clothes. It definitely helps me curb my shopping cravings. 






Dress: Francesca's Collections
Shirt: Target
Belt: Francesca's Collections
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Francesca's Collections 
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
I'm honestly not sure where this bracelet came from. More than likely Myrna's Boots 'n' bits

No comments:

Post a Comment