Thursday, January 24, 2013

Polka Dots and Green

Last weekend I went to a Stella and Dot party hosted by one of my friends. I don't own anything by Stella and Dot, but I have seen many of their items throughout the blogging world. I am getting this bracelet in pink and in white. I was loving just about everything in the catalog and wanted it all.  However, like most women I know, I'm on a limited clothing budget so  had to take a step back and think about what I'm lacking in my jewelry. I realized that I own one pink item of jewelry: pink earrings. I really liked these little bangles so I decided that they would be mine!

This is the outfit that I wore the the Stella and Dot party. If I were to ever sell jewelry, I think this would be the stuff that I would want to sell!






Polka Dot Sweater: The Limited
Green Shirt: Express  
Pants: Target
Boots: Expres
Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings: Francesca's Collection

*This shirt is really an Emerald green color, but the lovely lighting in my bathroom turns it into this color.




1 comment:

  1. Great choice - that bracelet is adorable. I love there stuff but don't own anything....yet!

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete