Monday, January 21, 2013

Purple and Teal....plus a sale!

SALE ALERT!! Francesca's Collections is having a buy one, get one 50% on new jewelry in their stores right now. Okay, so that is a common sale that goes on in that store. However, they are also having a buy one thing on clearance, and get something else on clearance for free. The clearance sale is store wide, so you may want to go check out a store near you. I had gotten a gift card to Francesca's for Christmas, so I had a lot of fun over the weekend shopping in the store. The man and I were meeting his dad and little sister for lunch near our local Francesca's store, so after lunch us girls went shopping! We told to boys to go find something to do because we were going to be a while. Haha.

**THIS POST CONTAINS MANY PHOTOS!!**

While I was shopping, I found a necklace that I thought went better with my outfit than the necklace that I wore when walked out of the door that morning. 






Cardigan: Express
Teal & Purple Tank: Express (recent)
Pants: Dress Barn
Boots: Express
Necklace: Dress Barn
Earrings: (gifted) Francesca's Collections



Wearing the necklace that I bought while shopping.


I purchased two necklaces and two bracelets while shopping. The mint bracelet and the gray necklace were the regular priced items, and the purple and gold necklace and the black and gold bracelet were the clearance items. 







No comments:

Post a Comment