Monday, January 7, 2013

Finally, A New Year's Outfit

So I figured that it has been a few days since I posted about how I wore this sweater, so I could post about it again.  I had been planning on wearing some fancy dress for NYE, but then the man and I decided that we really did not want to go out to celebrate, so we decided to ring in the New Year with family and friend's. The man's brother was hosting another NYE party at his condo, so we were able to have some low-key fun. 

The invitation said "Dress to Impress, but it doesn't take make to impress me". haha. I decided that I wanted to be comfortable since I knew that we would be sitting around the living room playing games, and stuffing ourselves silly with tasty food. 

I will definitely wear this outfit again, probably on a dinner date or something. 





Sweater: Express (recent)
Sequined Tank: Express (recent
Pants: Dress Barn (recent)
Boots: Express (recent
Bracelets: Express, Old Navy, and Francesca's Collections
Rings: Same as always
Earrings: gifted from Kay's Jewelry  (recent)

*I was going to wear a necklace, but I just wasn't feeling them once I tried on 3 different necklaces that evening. 


Anyone look at what the color for 2013 is going to be? It's Emerald! Now I am very excited about this as Emerald and jewel tones are right up my alley when it comes to coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment