Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Leopard, black, and purple

I'm not going to lie, wearing scrubs to work everyday makes me cry a little bit every morning when I get dressed. Okay, maybe that is a lie. I don't cry *every* morning. Come to think of it, almost every job that I've ever held had either some sort of dress code (as is uniform) or required scrubs or jeans (because you don't dress up when you work on a farm). 

The only time that I got to play dress up for work was when I was a P.A. for a loan officer while I was looking for an actual job. Darn.

Well, at least I will be interacting more with patients soon, so wearing scrubs won't be so bad. (Let's face it, I don't want to bring blood and what not home on my nice pretty clothes.)

I have a feeling that life will stay busy, giving me reason to dress in fun clothes....as long as I have time to go home and change first. 

This is one of my many house hunting outfits. I probably haven't called the others"house hunting" clothes, but that's not really important. 

I was going to originally going to wear the leopard shirt with black pants, but I wanted to try to stick to the "rule-of-three". Since I do not own any bright cardigans, I decided to keep the cardigan black and the pants brights. Yup.




Cardigan: Khol's
Leopard shirt: Express (recent)
Pants: Target
Boots: Express (recent)
Belt: Target

I decided to go sans necklace and bracelets with this outfit. The shirt actually ties at the top, and I felt like a necklace made it too busy. I was also in a fuss-free mood and didn't feel like dealing with a lot of accessories. Yeah,  life is just so rough. 



No comments:

Post a Comment