Friday, January 4, 2013

Feathers and Snake Print

So I think that my shirt in this post looks kind of like feathers, even though it's probably more of just a "swirl" pattern. I also realize that there is a lot of pattern going on, on the top AND bottom of this outfit, but I still like it. I think that I really just like the colors of the shirt with the gray-ness of the pants. 

 I hope you guys have a great weekend!





Shirt: Express
Pants: Dress Barn
Earrings: Gifted
Rings: Same as always
Necklace: Don't remember 


I finally added some command hooks to the wall for my necklaces. Both sides of my jewelry box have hooks in them for necklaces, but I have way more necklaces than hooks. They kept getting tangled in each other, and I was tired of having to deal with that mess every time I wanted to wear a necklace. The man said that he thought that my necklaces added a little bling to the bedroom as we don't have anything on the walls in there. 

The earrings holder is made from a goodwill picture frame that has screen like material stapled to it. My mom made it for me when I was in college. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment