Monday, January 14, 2013

Faux Fur and Stripes

I don't know about where you live, but the weather around here has been absolutely crazy! One day it's beautiful and sunny (and you think that it is spring), and the next day you are wondering if the rain is going to turn into snow because it is so cold outside. 

This outfit came from one of the warmer days. This sweater is pretty sheer, so it's actually best to wear it when the air is a little on the warm side. I have been wanting to wear this vest for some time now, but everything I go to wear it, it's raining outside, and I don't want it to get wet. This vest is one of the softest things that I have ever felt. I find myself constantly stroking the thing. 

The man and I had a lot going on this weekend, so I felt like this outfit was perfect for the amount of errands and socialization that we had planned. I'm not going to lie, this outfit was very comfortable.

And this is my take on wearing stripes right now. I really like how this sweater has different "layers" of stripes, if you will.






Sweater: Francesca's Collections
Vest: Dress Barn
Pants: Target
Belt: Target
Boots: Express
Necklace: Kay's (gifted)
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections  (You might be able to still find it in stores) Similar
Nails: OPI Pink Flamenco

No comments:

Post a Comment