Friday, January 18, 2013

Outfit, scrubs, and a dresser drawer

I wore this outfit a while ago, I just haven't posted it yet. I don't remember what I wore it to, but most likely I was running errands. Story of my life. 



Sweater: Target
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: Candies by Khol's


I thought that I'd share a photo of my daily outfit of scrubs. I know that this looks awesome doesn't it? The long sleeve shirt underneath of my scrubs actually came from Target and was a total of $6. I wish that I would have gotten more than just this one because it is so comfortable. I'm actually wearing my work-out shoes, because I'm constantly running around. 


I cleaned out my t-shirt drawer the other day. I try to keep them somewhat coordinated. I like to wear these shirts around the house or to the gym. Do most girls have dressers, or do they keep everything hung up in their closet? I keep my pants, shorts, and sweaters in my dresser, but none of my other "nice" clothes. Do you keep any of your other clothes in a dresser, or do you even have one?



1 comment:

  1. Love the colour of your pants! Yup I keep all my tees in drawers too.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete