Friday, January 11, 2013

White & Black & Red all over

When I originally bought this cardigan, I only wore it buttoned up, over a brightly colored cami. (Usually canary yellow). For some reason, I just never thought about un-buttoning the sweater to turn it into a cardigan. I almost got rid of the sweater until one day I thought to myself, why not try wearing this opened up over something? That little move opened the (closet) door to so many new outfits, and I am so happy that I did not get rid of the sweater. 

Some days, I just want to wear something comfortable, so you get this outfit. 






Cardigan: Old Navy (very old)
Shirt: Old Navy (very old)
Pants: Dress Barn
Boots: Express (some stores MAY still have them)
Necklace: Kay's (gifted)
Earrings: Kay's (gifted) (the silver ones are from the piercing parlor)
Watch: Tissot, Jared's (gifted)
Rings: Maryland Renaissance Festival (all silver ring) and Charlotte Russe (black and white ring)


No comments:

Post a Comment