Saturday, January 5, 2013

Polka Dots and Coral

For once I'm actually posting an outfit while I'm still wearing it! I got this sweater right before Christmas, while I was shopping for the man's mom. The Limited was having a 50% off store wide sale, so I knew that I had to check out the racks. I saw this sweater and knew that it had to be mine as I have been looking for a polka dot sweater for some time. I had not planned on buying myself anything, but I just could not pass this sweater up.I ended up getting the man's mom this sweater for (one of her many) Christmas presents. (He wanted to give her clothes for Christmas, but he didn't know what to get for her. Instead he gave me some cash and said have fun shopping...which of course I did!)

The man and I have been running errands all day, and are going to look at a condo this afternoon. I wanted to be comfortable, but still look grown up for the condo showing (lol). I was going to pair my purple pants with this outfit, but it was way to bright for January. However, once spring starts to roll around...I'm totally wearing it.







Sweater: The Limited (recent)
Shirt: J. Crew Factory
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: Express
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Bracelets: Express, Old Navy, and Francesca's Collections
Earrings: My black diamond earrings that the man gave to me for Christmas
Rings: same as always

Jacket: New York & Co
Horse head pin: Silpada

1 comment:

  1. Love your sweater! I just found a polka dot one too and I have been looking forever!
    Yours looks great.

    Pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete