Thursday, January 3, 2013

Teal and Gray

I suppose since it is officially winter, it is okay that the days have been chilly around here. One of the biggest issues I have with cold weather is trying to keep the perfect amount of layers on my body. I will plan this cute outfit, only to wear a simple jacket over it all day because I'm too cold. Other times I have to take off my sweater because I'm simply too hot, and then the outfit gets "ruined" that way. (Oh boo hoo, first world problems). 

Recently I have been forgoing the whole jacket thing, and have just been wearing thick sweater cardigans. I have been lucky where I have been able to dash to and from my car to my warm destinations, and have been able to get by with only wearing these thick sweaters. 

Back when I was in college, I would have to bundle up for the trek from my car to the building where my classes where being held. As soon as you stepped inside the building though, the heat would knock you over because it would be on full blast. Those days were never fun, and I hope that I do not have to relive them anytime soon.

How do you handle wearing intense layers?





Sweater cardigan: From clothing swap (New York & Co.)
Teal sweater: Express
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Nails: OPI: Jade is the New Black
Necklace: Target
Earrings: Jared
Rings: Silpada and Maryland Renaissance Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment