Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Staying Warm

I love cardigans...and I pretty much only started wearing them this year. (Hence the fact that I own about three of them). Occasionally when I'm getting dressed, I focus on one item or type of clothing, and base the rest of my outfit off of that. This outfit was based on the patterned shirt, and I didn't want to wear it like I had previously. (Which was styled as a shirt with pants...very creative, I know).  I knew that I needed some layers to stay warm, so I decided to try to add a cardigan with the shirt to see if it would work.

And that is how I came up with this outfit. Very scientific, I know. 





Shirt: Dress Barn
Cardigan: from the clothing swap
Pants: Target
Boots: Express
Earrings: gifted
Necklace: American Eagle (very old)


No comments:

Post a Comment