Thursday, January 10, 2013

Month of January. Outfit of Fall.

So I feel like this outfit would have been a bit more appropriate during the fall months, but I didn't own these orange pants then. I'll admit that I completely forget about this sweater until the other day. I currently have most of my sweaters in an unorganized pile on a shelf in my closet. After I wear a sweater and wash it, I just kind of throw it back up in the pile and hope that the pile doesn't come tumbling down. At the start of fall, I had this nice, neat pile of sweaters and you could see all of the sweaters. 

I really need to just rearrange the shelf so that the pile isn't so high. Or clean out a dresser drawer so that I can put my sweaters in there. (I don't hang my sweaters, as that takes the shape out if them).

So please enjoy my fall outfit that I wore in January. 






Sweater: Dress Barn
Pants: Dress Barn
Boots: Candies by Khols
Belt: came with a sweater (not this one)
Earrings: gifted


No comments:

Post a Comment