Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Orange and Snake Print

Some days I have an idea floating around my head of what I want to wear. Some of these days, the outfit looks as good on me as it did in my head, other days, not so much. I was never 100% okay with this outfit, but I did not dislike it enough to take it off until the family Christmas get-together that evening. I actually kept the outfit the same except that I changed out of the snake-print tank into a navy sequined tank. Of course I did not get pictures of the second outfit, so you will just have to use your imagination. 

I still have a few outfits leftover from 2012 that need to be posted, however I did get a lot of new clothes for Christmas....





Orange cardigan: Dress Barn
Snake Print Tank: Express
Pants: Target
Booties: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Express
Bracelet: gifted


My new black diamond earrings that then man gave me for Christmas. This is definitely not the best photo ever taken, but you can get an idea of what they look like. 


I got the vest that I really wanted for Christmas. As soon as I unwrapped it, I put it on and wore it for the rest of the day. This was the only photo that I took last week of my clothes, so I thought that I'd share it. 

*I do realized that there is a lot of green in this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment